From the end of April 2020 up to today, over the course of eight months, G&M News created an enormous diversity of content that was uploaded in audiovisual format on its YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbcDLGdec3xZigjJMqC_rLw), becoming the leading gaming media company in Latin America in the elaboration of these materials, in terms of quantity and quality (the ‘G&M Webinar Series’ and also the ‘G&M 1on1’ cycle of personal and professional interviews). Dozens of meetings were organized, with panels, conferences and interviews including different issues and key representatives of the gaming business, covering current situation of the industry in the Americas and Europe. With more than 9,400 views during this time, the young G&M News’ YouTube channel has averaged more than 1,100 monthly views.
In the closure of the year, we offer free access to the best of our audiovisual content in English so that gaming executives (or any person in general) can enjoy (or see for the first time) these videos. Of course, more new audiovisual content will be uploaded over the next months.
1) Webinar: “Helping operators to evolve their business. Successful stories from iGaming Software Providers”
Speakers: Alessandro Fried (CEO, BtoBet), Christian Maglia (CCO, Magellan Robotech, the B2B subsidiary of Stanleybet Group), Robert Toth (Business Development Manager, Global Bet) and Eduardo Morales Hermo (senior advisor and consultant at iGamingCo and Ficom Leisure), who was also moderating this panel of experts.
2) Webinar: “Sports betting in Brazil. Dialogue between experts to analyze the market” (in Portuguese)
Speakers: Angelo Alberoni (Country Manager for Brazil, Betmotion), Flavio Figueiredo (journalist, CEO of iGaming Group and Editor-in-Chief of the iGaming Brazil portal), Alvaro Cotta (Marketing Director of the Brazilian Basketball League, LBB), Lavor Neto (Marketing Director of Ceara Sporting Club) and Fabricio Murakami (CMO, Pay4Fun, and co-founder of Control F5 Marketing Digital),, who was the moderator.
3) Interview with Luiz Felipe Maia, Brazilian gaming lawyer (founding partner, FYMSA Advogados)
4) Interview with Hector Fernandez (president for the Americas, Aristocrat Leisure Limited)
5) Interview with Gabriele De Lorenzi (Game Development Manager, WorldMatch)
6) Interview with Michael Muscat (partner,iGamingColombia.com)
7) Interview with Martin Wachter (CEO and Founder, Golden Race)
8) Interview with Eman Pulis (CEO and founder, SiGMA Group)
9) Interview with Andrea Boratto (CEO, WorldMatch)
10) Interview with Sabrina Soldà (CMO, BtoBet)