A safe and restful place, with reduced capacity (by invitation) and a relaxed environment, Casino Admiral San Roque is a wonderful gambling facility that also has an amphitheater, a bingo hall, a hotel with 25 rooms (excellent accommodation is offered there at affordable prices) and a casino. Over a hundred gaming operators will meet to exchange ideas, learn about the latest trends and do business with the necessary time and comfort, in an attractive setting, far from the noise and rush of the big shows in the gaming sector. This (and so much more) will be G&M News European Summit, on April 5-6th, with main sponsorship of Skywind Group.
FIVE KEY REASONS TO ATTEND
1) G&M News European Summit is a novelty in the sector because of its location, a paradisiacal spot in Cadiz, Spain, that has never hosted this type of industry events before. Both the Casino Admiral San Roque and the golf course La Hacienda Alcaidesa Links Golf Resort are located on the Costa del Sol, a sunny area, close to everything: Spain, Portugal and Gibraltar. The Casino Admiral San Roque is only 90 minutes away from the Malaga Airport, 15 minutes from Gibraltar and 30 minutes from Marbella. Visitors from abroad can access from the Seville Airport, just 2 hours away.
2) The main goal of the reunion is for attendees to learn, enjoy and strengthen their commercial bonds. Organizers want those who attend to leave the event satisfied for having acquired interesting tools and for being able to gain new industry contacts that will allow them to close future business.
3) The quality of attendants and speakers. There will be more than 100 C-level executives from Spain, Portugal and Gibraltar, as well as delegations from Ceuta and Melilla. Experts from Europe and LatAm, each one with over 15 years of experience in the sector, will talk about main issues of land-based and iGaming.
4) The beauty and sustainability policy of La Hacienda Alcaidesa Links Golf Resort. Under the pillars of sustainability, exclusivity and health security, this is the only top class links golf course in southern Europe. The orography of the grounds of La Hacienda is made up of gentle slopes that descend towards the sea, ending in a beautiful beach and creating a frontage of almost 2 km, which is why a large part of its holes border the beach. One of the peculiarities of the course that most impresses the visitor is its spectacular views of the Mediterranean, Gibraltar and Africa. The International Golf Tourism Association (IAGTO) has recognized the work that was carried out during the months of the pandemic, giving this resort the IAGTO Outstanding Service Award 2021 within the Golf Resort category. The 36-hole elite venue has recently opened a new contemporary clubhouse and driving range as part of a multi-million dollar investment and transformation. Following a redesign by Kurtis Bowman, it will open a new five-star luxury hotel, a halfway house with a restaurant and a beach club.
5) No rush, nor limited space for attendants. Everything is close, and they won’t have to run from one place to another as in big events, to comply with a busy meeting schedule. This will help for exchanging experiences between Europe and Latin America. There is so much to learn, and a lot of room to grow in terms of business.
European operators interested in attending must complete an online form on the G&M News page. Each of them will receive confirmation once their application has been reviewed. For their part, suppliers have different and attractive sponsorship options for promoting their products. They can check these possibilities in this link to the G&M News website. For any queries about the event, please, contact Roman Frymer at email@example.com.
Pingback: G&M News European Summit is exceeding expectations – Gaming And Media
Pingback: Pragmatic Play set for G&M News Mercosur Summit – Gaming And Media