Safe and quiet places, with limited capacity (invitation only) and a relaxed environment, the City Center Iguazu and the Iguazu Grand Hotel stand out for being wonderful places for entertainment, relaxation and leisure. On the one hand, the casino has a large welcome room, a modern bar and four different spaces that include twenty table games and more than 260 state-of-the-art slots, with important progressive jackpots. In addition, it has a VIP room with personalized service. On the other, the hotel offers big rooms with views of the gardens (exclusive discounts for attendees), and an excellent gastronomy, inspired by the cuisine of origin, with exquisite dishes made with organic ingredients of local production. Likewise, the wellness center and the recreation sectors are the perfect complement to please those who want to enjoy an enriching, calming and renewing moment. Even for the little ones, there is the Playland recreation center.
There, in fascinating Puerto Iguazu (province of Misiones, Argentina), more than seventy five land-based and online gaming operators from Argentina, Brazil , Paraguay and Uruguay, as well as prominent suppliers, experts and regulators, will meet to exchange ideas, learn about the latest trends and do business with the necessary time and comfort, in an attractive environment, away from the noise and rush of the big fairs of the gaming sector. All this (and so much more) will be G&M News Mercosur Summit, on August 31st and September 1st, 2022.
FIVE REASONS TO ATTEND
1) G&M News Mercosur Summit is a novelty in the sector due to its location, a paradisiacal place in Puerto Iguazu, Misiones, which has never hosted this type of industry event before. Dozens of executives from Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay and Uruguay, among other territories, will be able to access quickly and easily to participate in this gaming meeting.
2) The main goal of the gathering is for attendees to learn, enjoy and strengthen their business relationships. Organizers want participants to leave the event satisfied for having acquired interesting tools and for being able to make new contacts in the industry that will allow them to close future business.
3) The quality of the attendees and speakers. There will be more than 75 C-Level executives from Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay and other Latin American countries. Experts from these jurisdictions, with more than 15 years of experience in the sector, will talk about regulation, legislation, business opportunities, new technologies, omnichannel, daily operational challenges, and other fundamental issues of land-based gaming and iGaming. All of this will be participative conversations, with a back and forth between speakers and attendees, debating proposals in order to understand and apply the best practices for the industry in the region.
4) The incomparable beauty of the landscape. Puerto Iguazu (and the entire province of Misiones) unfolds its wonderful geography and enchants all the senses. From the incredible Iguazu Falls, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, passing through the Iguazu National Park, to nearby places, such as the San Ignacio Mini Ruins, the Teyu Cuare Provincial Park and the Wanda Mines, among others, nobody will be disappointed. These exuberant images will forever remain in their memories.
5) No rush, no limited space for attendees. Everything is close by, and the participants of the G&M News Mercosur Summit will not have to run from one place to another, as in big events, to fulfill a tight schedule of meetings. This will help to exchange experiences between delegates from different Latin American countries. There is a lot to learn from each other and enough room to grow in terms of business.
Operators interested in attending this meeting free of charge must complete an online form on the G&M News website. Each of them will receive confirmation once their request has been reviewed. Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity at a special boutique event for LatAm!