Following its commitment to support greater inclusion, equality and diversity in the industry, G&M News maintained its ongoing policy of giving space and highlighting a number of valued executives who shine in their respective companies. On this occasion, as a summary of the year, we present five women who reflect the very important contribution they make every day for the progress of gaming.
1) Passion, conviction and leadership. In this fascinating article, we discover main characteristics about an amazing human being and a very committed professional: Solsiree McGowan, Director of Product Compliance at Scientific Games. We invite you to take a seat and enjoy the text just like we did. She is worth knowing.
2) Curious, energetic and sociable. Here, you’ll have the chance to learn more about a wonderful person and hard-working executive: Annalisa Zia (International Business Manager, Espresso Games). She thinks every company should respect and commit to upholding responsible gaming principles.
3) An efficient, kind and balanced executive. It is always a pleasure to talk with Araksi Sargsyan, current Head of Business Development at DS Virtual Gaming. Chosen for our ‘Women of the Sector’ section, she reveals herself as a smart, caring young woman, concerned about others and very committed to her work and to the future of the industry.
4) Team player, demanding and passionate. For this section, we chose Bruna Caldas, Digital Marketing Manager at Betsson Group. This charming executive opened the doors of her world to our readers to let them learn about her experiences and ideas on the gaming industry, her work, and her love for music and life in general.
5) Passionate, creative and forward-thinking. Kate Chambers, Managing Director at Fulwood Media, told us about her journey climbing the traditional route from sales through different layers until reaching the highest point in a company with passion, effort and great talent. Her creativity and working ethics made her one of the most recognized women in the gaming industry.