The thousands of executives who are part of the gaming industry have many stories to tell and teach. For this reason, also in 2021, G&M News has given them space on its platform through in-depth interviews that seek to discover and share more about their lives and roles in their respective companies. To facilitate our gaming readers to once again enjoy this excellent material, we chose five key articles, offering a broad, clear overview of the sector.
1) Feldman: “This year, we intend to make the biggest Brazilian WSOP event in history”. The CEO of BIG and representative of the Caesars Group and WSOP in Brazil, Andre Feldman responds to our questionnaire, with attractive answers about the starting of his poker career, his passion for this sport, his continuous efforts in favor of gambling regulation in Brazil and his perspectives for this year that is ending.
2) David Flinn, a customer-focused leader with extensive and proven experience. We had a great video-interview with Regional VP for Canada, South America and Central America at IGT. Take a look at this article and enjoy the story of his life and career.
3) Judith Wright: her path and duty for the Indian Country. In an exclusive interview, Judith Wright, president of the National Native American Human Resources Association (NNAHRA), shares her story about her career path, her projects and an analysis of the new challenges the gaming industry is facing.
4) Crouzet (SiGMA). Four conferences in one, with a convergence of ideas, networking, products and technology. Sophie Crouzet, COO at SiGMA, responds to all the questions of G&M News about the wonderful Malta Week. Besides the traditional SiGMA exhibition, the seventh edition of the show included AGS, AIBC and Med-Tech World, all at the Malta Fairs and Conventions Center. Don’t miss out on this insightful conversation.
5) Bernhard (UNLV). Inventing the future of gaming with an innovative and educational approach. Without a doubt, one of the most important executives in the gaming industry in the United States and beyond, Bo Bernhard, VP of Economic Development, University of Nevada-Las Vegas (UNLV), sat down to speak exclusively with G&M News. The result is this unmissable interview, in which he shows his enthusiasm for the new Black Fire Innovation research institute, analyzes the progress of iGaming and sports betting in North America, and highlights the dynamism and opportunities of the Latin American market.