Some attractive materials within the academic content of G&M News are that of the experts. Its clarity to expose the most complex issues, and summarize in a few paragraphs the main ideas help us to better understand the dilemmas, challenges and opportunities that gaming presents worldwide. We share here five texts by our specialists for the enjoyment of readers.
1) The Grey Shades of the millennial paradigm shift. Our expert, iGaming consultant Emiliano Sanchez, develops a very intelligent approach in which he explains how social and consumer changes of new generations are an opportunity for gaming companies to grow and evolve, understanding their motivations and incorporating these new players into their business.
2) What should you really do if you want to launch an online casino? With his usual frankness and the display of knowledge and experience that has made him famous throughout the industry, Francisco Vidal, specialist in global gaming, lists the most frequent errors in the convergence from land-based to online, offering specific concepts for successful operational management.
3) Women have already conquered the gaming sector. Now, what’s our next step? Revealing uncommon honesty, great capacity to understand this context and firm enthusiasm, our expert Tatiana Paredes Castañeda, Gladcon Group’s Online Channel Manager, delves into the opportunities for women in this growing digital transformation of the business world. Here you have a column to read and enjoy from beginning to end.
4) Tribal v. commercial casinos in the U.S. Our expert Solsiree McGowan, Director of Product Compliance at Scientific Games, establishes a point-by-point analysis of the characteristics of tribal gaming and its differences with commercial casinos. Of course, both constitute key business for the United States’ economy that contributes to the community, and is in clear recovery after the pandemic. This is an article to read carefully.
5) The importance of affiliate marketing. With rising costs and a strong presence of international operators, local companies seeking to grow their influence on the gaming landscape in Latin America must bet on affiliate marketing strategies that use local content creators and fans engagers, cryptocurrencies as a way to deposit and withdraw, and innovative, out of the box approaches. Alvaro Paz-Lopez de Ayala, LatAm Regional Manager at Pin-up.bet, brings his expert insight into this article.